Monday, December 19, 2011

Motivational Monday: Time Off to Refresh

Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm back in full swing, and boy do I feel pumped!  I took a few weeks off of blogging every day to relax and really enjoy my vacation, as well as gear up for the holiday season.  Sometimes you have to treat yourself with the respect that you deserve.  Make sure that you take care of yourself because if you don't look after yourself, then how are you able to help others?
Me?  I'm working, then working out hardcore; after a couple of weeks of "me" time, I am back and better than ever!
So let's get things moving this week with a quote that I love:

It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment